Deviled Eggs use yogurt in place of mayonnaise so you can enjoy every last healthy bite.
Makes: 12 servings
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- paprika for garnish
- 2 tsp. mustard
- 1 tsp. vinegar
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Stonyfield lowfat plain yogurt
- Cut the eggs in half (lengthwise) and remove the yolks.
- Place yolks in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add yogurt, mustard, vinegar and lemon juice and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Stuff egg halves with the yolk mixture and garnish with paprika.
For more delicious recipes using Stonyfield organic yogurt, visit http://www.stonyfield.com/recipes/