Need a quick, nutritious meal for 4? We have you covered! Brown rice with Kung Pao Chicken
– 3 Organic chicken breasts
– 2 Red bell peppers (diced)
– 2 Green bell peppers (diced)
– 1 red onion (diced)
– 1/4 cup Dried red chili peppers
– 1/4 cup peanuts (no shell)
– 2 cups Instant Minute Rice (brown)
– Kung Pao seasoning sauce
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
– Cut chicken breasts into cube sized portions.
– Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
– In a medium size baking pan, add chicken breasts, red bell peppers, green bell peppers, red onion, chili peppers, peanuts, and kung pao seasoning sauce.
– Bake chicken for 45 minutes
– 10 minutes before chicken is ready, prepare the Instant Minute Rice according to directions on box.
– Once chicken and rice are both ready, dish and Serve immediately
In less than an hour!
**You can substitute brown rice for white rice. We recommend using all organic ingredients.
Minute® Rice is so quick and easy to prepare and is great pantry staple. When meal time seems like a hassle, Minute® Rice is a go-to ingredient your whole family will love and allows you to have more quality time doing what your want with your loved ones.
Leftover rotisserie chicken or veggies from a meal earlier in the week? Minute® Rice can easily be paired with some of your leftover ingredients to make a quick, easy and wholesome meal your whole family will love in just a matter of minutes.
Visit http://www.minuterice.com/ to create a great main meal or side dish for your next family get-together or potluck.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Minute® Rice.